Genuine Tripad-Moc® construction lends extra shock absorption to the three main pressure points of the foot. And with EZ Lace™ system, you’ll have even pressure across the instep. Try the classic style with ‘Bout Time.
Designed to fit and follow the shape of your foot on an exclusive SAS Foot-Shape® last. A genuine moccasin construction wraps soft and supple leather completely around your foot, and the SAS Tripad® Comfort Cushions provide long-lasting comfort. Initial fit should be wide enough to stay very comfortable across the ball of the foot yet roomy enough in the front so the toes are not cramped. The heel should be snug and should not slip while walking.
- SAS CoolStep™ Foot Bed: A removable foot bed designed to keep the foot dry and comfortable all day long. The anti-friction top cover inhibits heat providing a cooler surface underfoot. The bottom layer wicks away moisture while cushioning each step. SAS CoolStep™ foot beds are anti-bacterial, antifungal and washable for a healthy foot environment.
- SAS Tripad Moc® Construction: The green odor-resistant tripad cushion the three pressure points of the foot: the inside ball, the outside ball, and the heel. The material we use never lose their shock-absorbing capacity.
- Foot-Shape Last: Developed and crafted by the SAS Shoemakers to follow the natural shape of your foot. Provides all-day comfort with added depth for your toes.
- EZ Lace™ System: Slides through the rings so easily you have to be careful not to lace it too tight. EZ Lace™ allows for even adjustment across the instep.
A great shoe for the following foot & fit issues:
- Orthotic Friendly
- Brace Friendly
- Neutral Shoe
- Great for Balance Issues
- Great for the Widest of Feet
- Great for the Narrowest of Feet
- Overpronation / Flat Feet (Pes Planus)
- Oversupination / High arches (Pes Cavus)
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Post-Tibial Tendonitis
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Hammer Toes