Ahh Comfort Shoes Returns and Exchange Philosophy and Policies:
- Our goal always is for you to have the best shoes and the finest foot support items so you can enjoy life to the fullest. So if the shoes aren’t right, you do not need a Return Authorization. Please follow the guidelines below and get those back to us.
- Please Note: That due to COVID-19 pandemic’s impact on our operations and shipping partners you may experience extended ordering, shipping, returns and processing times. We are doing our level best to service you as quickly and efficiently as we can.
If you would prefer a different product, size, style or color please ship the item back to us at the address below.
- Mark “EXCHANGE” on the box.
- Please give us a note with all the details about the exchange. Make sure you include the brand, style, color and size of what you would like instead.
- The items being sent back to us can be shipped via UPS, FedEx, or USPS and it’s suggested you keep your tracking number handy until you know we’ve received the item.
- If you instead elect to place a new order for the item, to be processed as quickly as possible, ship the first item back and your refund will be handled immediately.
- Free shipping over $150 applies only to your initial purchase and does not apply to returns and exchanges. There will be a $10 charge to send out the next pair.
- If you find yourself in a loop of returns and exchanges and can’t fit yourself at home ideally you should come visit us and we can find the best match for you. We have over 18,000 items and decades of experience in finding the right shoe for you.
We accept unworn returns within 30 days of our original receipt of your item(s). All items should be returned to the address below in brand new condition with the original packaging undamaged.
- All items must be returned in the original box/packaging and placed inside a shipping box.
- Please include the full order number
- Address the return to:
- Ahh Comfort Shoes Return Dept
- 317 E Rand Rd, Arlington Heights, IL. 60004
- Normal or abnormal wear and tear is not considered a manufacturer’s defects.
- If you still believe there is a defect with the merchandise, please contact our customer service department about returning or replacing your shoes. We will be asking you to take a picture of the defect and send it to us. Please have that picture available when you contact us. Please get authorization before returning a damaged product. Call us at 847-873-1410 or e-mail us at email@example.com. Please give us 24 hours to respond.
- Any damage to the original shoe box (tap, shipping labels or markings) will incur a $15 reboxing fee.
- If you choose to use our return label, there will be a $10 shipping charge deducted from your return.
- There is no charge for self-returned items. If you do not have the original shipping box or inner protective packaging, you can use any shipping box or inner packaging found at your local shipping carrier or package materials store.
- We are not responsible for returns lost/damaged in transit: Insure the package for the full value of the merchandise if you choose to ship back at your expense. Keep your shipping receipt until your account is credited or you receive a refund check if you paid by check or money order.
- For all “buy one, get one” promotions customers returning purchased items will forfeit any discounts applied to the transaction.
- All “Final Clearance items” cannot be returned or exchanged.
- There are no refunds on shipping charges.
- Upon receipt, a refund will be applied to the original form of payment. Please allow up to 14 business days for the full processing of your return.