This versatile walking shoe is a long-time SAS customer favorite. A removable footbed, TRIPAD® Technology, added depth for extra toe room, and a soft sole for shock-absorption help keep your feet in blissful comfort. SAS EZ Lace system allows laces to slide easily for even tension across the instep. Free time is available in five widths for even the most challenging fit.
Heel Height: 1.25". This item features a removable footbed.
Designed to fit and follow the shape of your foot and made on an exclusive SAS Walking Shoe Last. SAS Tripad® Technology gives all-day comfort. Initial fit should be wide enough to stay very comfortable across the ball of the foot yet roomy enough in the front so the toes are not cramped. The heel should be snug and should not slip while walking.
- SAS CoolStep™ Footbed: Our CoolStep™ removable footbed is designed to keep your foot dry and comfortable all day long. The anti-friction top cover inhibits heat providing a cooler surface underfoot. The bottom layer wicks away moisture while cushioning each step. SAS CoolStep™ footbeds are antibacterial and washable for a healthy foot environment.
- TRIPAD® Technology: Comfort system that provides shock-absorption and support to the three main pressure points of the foot: inside ball, outside ball and heel.
- EZ Lace™ System: Slides through the rings so easily you have to be careful not to lace it too tight. EZ Lace™ allows for even adjustment across the instep.
- SAS Tongue Holder: The comfortable padded tongue has an elastic gore stitched to the lining so that the tongue will stay of place.
A great shoe for the following foot & fit issues:
- Orthotic Friendly
- Brace Friendly
- Neutral Shoe
- Great for Balance Issues
- Great for the Widest of Feet
- Great for the Narrowest of Feet
- Overpronation / Flat Feet (Pes Planus)
- Oversupination / High arches (Pes Cavus)
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Post-Tibial Tendonitis
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Hammer Toes