Made on our exclusive SAS Foot-Shape® Last, the J-V provides all-day comfort with firm heel support.
SAS Comfort Outsole™, SteadyTrac Midsole, and Arcfit™ heel stabilizer work together to provide you maximum firm but gentle support.
Tripad® Technology adds additional support to the three main pressure points of the foot, while SAS CoolSTEP™ foot bed and a leather and mesh upper make for a light design with no heat build up underfoot.
Initial fit should be wide enough to stay very comfortable across the ball of the foot yet roomy enough in the front so the toes are not cramped.
Heel Height: 1.75". This item features a removable footbed.
- Leather and Mesh Upper: The upper material is breathable, soft, and supple while being durable enough for the challenges of all types of activity.
- SAS CoolStep™ Footbed: Our CoolStep™ removable footbed is designed to keep the foot dry and comfortable all day long. The anti-friction top cover inhibits heat, providing a cooler surface underfoot. The bottom layer wicks away moisture while cushioning each step. SAS CoolStep footbeds are antibacterial and washable for a healthy foot environment.
- TRIPAD® Technology: Comfort system that provides shock-absorption and support to the three main pressure points of the foot: inside ball, outside ball and heel.
- Arcfit™ Heel Stabilizer Our Arcfit™ Heel Stabilizer provides firm but gentle support to encourage proper heel strike on all types of surfaces.
- SAS SteadyTrac Midsole: The SAS SteadyTrac™ Midsole is a shock absorbing flexible lightweight unit with a forepart stabilizer that provides lateral stability throughout the walk cycle. The Cradlefit™ heel stabilizer gives a firm but gentle support to encourage proper heel strike on all types of surfaces.
- SAS Comfort Outsole™: SAS Comfort Outsole™ is a flexible, durable rubber compound. SAS Comfort Outsole™ is designed to provide maximum grip and comfort in a non-marking compound designed to cushion your foot on the trail or street.
A great shoe for the following foot & fit issues:
- Orthotic Friendly
- Brace Friendly
- Neutral Shoe
- Great for Balance Issues
- Great for the Widest of Feet
- Great for the Narrowest of Feet
- Overpronation / Flat Feet (Pes Planus)
- Oversupination / High arches (Pes Cavus)
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Post-Tibial Tendonitis
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Hammer Toes