This shoe features a removable, cushioned footbed for all-day comfort, added depth for extra toe room, TRIPAD® Technology and padded tongue. Perforated leather on the upper allows for ventilation, and the EZ Lace system applies even tension across the top of the foot.
Designed to fit and follow the shape of your foot and made on an exclusive SAS Walking Shoe Last. SAS Tripad® Technology give all-day comfort. Initial fit should be wide enough to stay very comfortable across the ball of the foot yet roomy enough in the front so the toes are not cramped. The heel should be snug and should not slip while walking.
Heel Height: 1.375". This item features a removable footbed.
- SAS Coolstep™ Footbed: Removable foot bed is designed to keep the foot dry and comfortable all day long. The anti-friction top cover inhibits heat providing a cooler surface underfoot. The bottom layer wicks away moisture while cushioning each step. Coolstep™ footbeds are antibacterial and washable for a healthy foot environment.
- EZ Lace™ System: Loosen the top lace until there are about two inches of lace left on each end, allowing the foot to slip in easily. Once the foot is in place, the EZ Lace™ slides through the rings so easily you have to be careful not to lace too tight. Use the second eyelet for a tighter fit.
- SAS Tongue-Holder: The comfortable cushioned tongue has an elastic gore stitched to the lining of the shoe in order to hold the padded tongue in place.
- TRIPAD® Technology: Comfort system that provides shock-absorption and support to the three main pressure points of the foot: inside ball, outside ball and heel.
A great shoe for the following foot & fit issues:
- Orthotic Friendly
- Brace Friendly
- Neutral Shoe
- Great for Balance Issues
- Great for the Widest of Feet
- Great for the Narrowest of Feet
- Overpronation / Flat Feet (Pes Planus)
- Oversupination / High arches (Pes Cavus)
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Post-Tibial Tendonitis
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Hammer Toes