Designed to fit and follow the shape of your foot and made on an exclusive SAS Walking Shoe Last. SAS Tripad® Technology gives all-day comfort. Initial fit should be wide enough to stay very comfortable across the ball of the foot yet roomy enough in the front so the toes are not cramped. The heel should be snug and should not slip while walking.
Heel Height: 1.25". This item features a removable footbed.
- SAS CoolStep™ Footbed: Our CoolStep™ removable footbed is designed to keep your foot dry and comfortable all day long. The anti-friction top cover inhibits heat providing a cooler surface underfoot. The bottom layer wicks away moisture while cushioning each step. SAS CoolStep™ footbeds are antibacterial and washable for a healthy foot environment.
- TRIPAD® Technology: Comfort system that provides shock-absorption and support to the three main pressure points of the foot: inside ball, outside ball and heel.
- Extra Toe Room and Added Depth: These shoes are designed to have plenty of toe room and added depth in the forepart of the shoes to provide all day comfort.
- SAS "EZ Straps": These adjustable straps allow you to customize the fit of the shoe to your foot, as well as wear and remove the shoes with ease.
A great shoe for the following foot & fit issues:
- Orthotic Friendly
- Brace Friendly
- Neutral Shoe
- Great for Balance Issues
- Great for the Widest of Feet
- Great for the Narrowest of Feet
- Overpronation / Flat Feet (Pes Planus)
- Oversupination / High arches (Pes Cavus)
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Post-Tibial Tendonitis
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Hammer Toes