Designed on an exclusive SAS Footshape® walking shoe last in order to accurately fit and follow the shape of your foot, TMV features extra toe room to allow your foot to properly set when walking, a soft shock-reducing comfort sole for a lighter and cushioned step, and a removable foot bed for orthotic accommodation if needed.
With a removable, cushioned footbed and a flexible shock-absorbing sole, this style offers long-lasting support. Handcrafted with SAS EZ Straps, you’re guaranteed a custom fit that’s right for you.
Heel Height: 1.375". This item features a removable footbed.
- Leather and Mesh Upper: Developed and crafted by the SAS Shoemakers to follow the natural shape of your foot, the upper material is breathable, soft, and supple yet durable enough for the challenges of a variety of activities.
- SAS CoolStep™ Foot Bed: Our CoolStep™ removable foot bed is designed to keep the foot dry and comfortable all day long. The anti-friction top cover inhibits heat, providing a cooler surface underfoot. The bottom layer wicks away moisture while cushioning each step. SAS CoolStep footbeds are antibacterial and washable for a healthy foot environment.
- TRIPAD® Technology: Comfort system that provides shock-absorption and support to the three main pressure points of the foot: inside ball, outside ball and heel.
- SAS SteadyTrac Midsole: A shock absorbing flexible lightweight unit with a forepart stabilizer that provides lateral stability throughout the walk cycle.
- SAS Comfort Outsole™ A flexible, durable non-marking compound designed to provide maximum grip and cushion your foot on the trail or street.
A great shoe for the following foot & fit issues:
- Orthotic Friendly
- Brace Friendly
- Neutral Shoe
- Great for Balance Issues
- Great for the Widest of Feet
- Great for the Narrowest of Feet
- Overpronation / Flat Feet (Pes Planus)
- Oversupination / High arches (Pes Cavus)
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Post-Tibial Tendonitis
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Hammer Toes